Suggest remedy for pain in joints
My mummy has osteoporosis. She has very much in pain in joints and whole body . What do u suggest ? I can come to XXXXXXX if you want us to come
Vitamin D3, Calcium, Alendronate and excercises are useful.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.Your mother is having osteoporosis and joint pain.She is advised to get her bone mineral density test and vitamin D test.If she has low vitamin density then she can take supplements of vitamin D3. Calcium supplements will be needed.Walking excercises are advised to do increase bone density. Alendronate can also is helpful in treatment. You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Natural remedies joint pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and shoulder pain
- What is the remedy for joint pain
- Muscle pain and joint pain
- Suggest remedy for joint pain while being overweight
- What is the remedy for knee pain and joint pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain
- Herbal remedies for joint pain
- Severe headache joint pain remedy
- Suggest remedy for knee pain