Suggest remedy for pain in gums
Take Antibiotic and Analgesic for pain .
Hello XXXXX ,
Thanks for consulting Healthcare magic .
This is Dr. Priyanka tiwari answering your query .
I have read your query and understand your concern . As far as pain is concerned due to gum infection you have to take Antibiotic along with analgesic. You can apply Ointment Oral gel on gums. It contains Anaesthetic agent lignocaine which reduces pain. Do warm saline rinses 2 to 3 times a day . If it doesn't make you better, you will need a better prescription pain medications.
Hope my answer will help you .
If you have further query I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest the remedy for blisters on gums
- Have weak adult teeth and pain in the gum suggestions
- What is the remedy for painful gums
- Cpap gum pain
- Pain in the gums
- Swollen gums pus no pain
- Suggest treatment for tooth and gum pain
- Swollen and painful gums metrogyl for gums
- Gum pain dettol
- Suggest treatment for pain due to gum infection