Suggest remedy for pain in groin and testicles
Relax HIV does not spread like this.
Thanks for your query at HCM
I understand your concern and situation.
Firstly there is no need to worry as there are 99.99% chance that you do not have HIV. Initial symptoms of HIV are flu like illness with lymphadenopathy. In your case it is unlikely no chance as HIV does not get this way. But yes chances of other STD can occur like candidiasis which causes white lesions as appears in your case is likely. Just taking and applying antifungal will cure your problem. But for your psychological advantage you can get HIV PCR or ELISA TEST4 th generation and VDRL test done to satisfy you. Yes your pain could be due to scuba diving.
I hope I answered your query.
If no clarifications you can close the discussion and rate the answer.
Dr. Sheetal Verma
Infectious diseases Specialist
99.99% accurate after 7-10 days post exposure.
You can get the tests done at a voluntary counselling center available or a private pathology. They are nearly 99.99% accurate after10 days post exposure especially PCR.
The pain behind ear is other issue it is unrelated to HIV it could be due to trauma or infection. In meanwhile you can take acetaminophen and diclofenac combination daily to relieve pain. Get ear examination from a ENT Specialist. It could be due to baropressure effects.
You need not worry this is not grave problem.
DR Sheetal Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Groin pain moves around and hip and back and testicles
- Groin strain symptoms testicle pain
- Groin pull cause testicle pain
- Throbbing pain in groin and testicle
- Groin and testicle pain causes
- Pain in testicles and groin
- Chronic groin testicle pain
- Itch and pain on groin and testicles suggest treatment
- What is the remedy for the pain in my groin
- Testicle and groin pain while lifting heavy weight