Suggest remedy for pain in eyes with severe headache
Give pain killers for releif
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Headache is common in young and mostly migraine or tension type headache.
Migraine headache may have associated nausea, vomiting, photophobia, phonophobia, unilateral, throbbing character.
Tension type headache is holocranial, Bursting associated with stress, decreased sleep.
For treatment at present give pain killers like Naproxen or paracetamol or Aceclofenac.
Provide more details regarding headache.
Any previous headache or migraine?
Any other medical illness or medication?
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
Take pain killer or local analgesic ointment
Sometimes rhinitis may lead to frontal sinusitis and associated frontal headache.
Continue steam inhalation and take pain killer as advised earlier.
You can also apply local analgesic ointments.
Dr Neeraj Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe headache back leg pain
- Cervical neck pain severe headaches
- Severe headache over left eye
- Nosebleeds severe headaches chest pain
- Severe headache joint pain remedy
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches and eye pain
- Any suggestion for severe headache
- Suggest treatment for severe headache
- What is the remedy for severe headache
- Severe headache neck pain