Suggest remedy for pain in clitoris
Inflammation is present. Antibiotics might be necessary.Consult physician
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for posting your query.
It is quiet unlikely to be due to STD.
I can appreciate the swelling and redness over left hood of your clitoris in the picture sent by you. It seems that there are signs of inflammation. Swelling indicates that it may go for an abscess formation. A course of antibiotics will do good and relieve the problem. Yeast infection is unlikely as your labium minus and other parts of external genitalia are not inflamed or involved. AZO tablets are not very much specific for yeast infection. We have other good treatment for the same. Consult a Gynecologist immediately and get well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for frequent uti with swollen and painful clitoris
- Suggest medication for pain in clitoris after sex
- Home remedies for pain in clitoris
- Painful red spot next to clitoris suggest the medication
- Pain in the clitoris
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Ayurvedic home remedies for pain in clitoris
- Clitoris discharge pain natural remedy
- Remedy for pain in the clitoris
- Natural remedies for clitoris pain
- Itching on penis and sides of it. What medication is recommended?
- Red rashes appeared on penis head. Tested negative for STD. On...
- Red burning scrotum. Taking Gabapin with no relief. Need immediate cure
- Hair fall, burning, hurting, itchy scalp with intermittent occurrence of...
- Itching sensation around vaginal area, used wipes. Butt is itching,...
- Dark spot on organ, rashes, itchy at night, may be syphilis
- Stomach rash, itchy, not taking medication, no change in diet. Any...
- Small rounds in skin below neck, sometimes itchy. What medication should...
- Diagnosed with molluscum contagiosum in pubic region, cryotherapy done....
- How soon am I contagious after having contact with herpes? How long...