Suggest remedy for pain in back while stretching
Hello. I have been through your question and understand your concern.
In these type of movements, especially when the muscles begin to lose their elasticity, it causes what is known as muscle strain. This is caused by muscle fibres injury due to overstretching.
Sometimes discoloration of the skin occurs, but this is not a must. There is nothing to worry because it should go away in approx 10 days. Ibuprofen is the treatment of choice, while ice and rest has been shown to be helpful.
Wish you the best health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Remedies for arthritis back pain
- Stretches for back pain relief
- Back pain remedies
- Suggest remedy for chronic back pain
- Suggest suitable remedy for pain and discomfort in lower back
- Pain above ribcage back pain while stretching
- What is the suggested remedy for severe back pain
- Remedy for back and knee pain while taking thyroxin
- Lower back pain remedies
- Having cold sneezing and back pain suggest remedy