question-icon

Suggest remedy for pain in arms, legs and neck with severe fatigue

Posted on Thu, 17 Dec 2015
Question: Hi I have pain going right thru my body and back arms neck tired legs started yesterday I felt really tired and not well in my stomach I also am having hot flushes it like I just wanna lay down all the time
Answered by Dr. Soumya (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Blood tests required

Detailed Answer:
HI,

I understand your concerns.

I need to see blood sugar levels. Please get fasting blood sugar level done immediately to identify the same.

Follow up: Dr. Soumya (28 minutes later)
I have had them done bout 2 weeks ago and everything was fine according to my gp I'm wondering if it's like a virus.I had some blood test bout 2 weeks ago and everything was fine according to my gp
Answered by Dr. Soumya (3 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Could be viral

Detailed Answer:

If your blood sugars are normal then it is possible that it is just temporary viral infection.

This will reduce by itself in next 2 days and there is nothing to worry about it.

These symptoms are not related to menopause as you are already on patch.

Take rest for 2 days and you will be fine.

Dr. Soumya

OBGYN