Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Suggest remedy for pain from hips to femur bone and back when suffering from pinched nerve?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1041 Questions
I HAVE A Hard time explaining. I have disabling pain from nyhips. lomt bone f eimur and back, I have had a stroke and was gettting better and this started. I take Lyrica for pinched nerve s and arth. HeLP... I don't know what to do. Please ans on email I gav XXXX How do I pay>
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Get your x-ray dene. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query. You must get x-ray lumbosacral in AP and Lateral view done send me reports or discuss it with your doctor. Only then your treatment can be advise. You can take painkillers+muscle relaxants by discussing it with your doctor . Lycra can be taken but it's dose should be regularly monitored by doctor; so do not take it without prescription. Till then apply heat packs for 30 mins morning and evening over lower back and thigh region. Avoid lifting, pushing and pulling heavy objects. I hope you have get your answer. You are welcome to ask further health related queries. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor