Suggest remedy for pain during ejaculation

Dr. Vishal Garala

Psychiatrist

Posted on Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Sexual Health
Question: i have a 2 to 3 pain on a scale of 10 just before i ejaculate and is immediately gone when I am done.
Answered by Dr. Vishal Garala 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
hiii, pain during ejaculation is uncommon

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear
I admire you for positive outlook
Very glad to see you.

Pain during ejaculation is uncommon.

Here you dont mention any other details

Do you have any trauma before??
Do it occur every time??

Pain that you have mentioned that occur only 1st time??

If it is first time or occur very occasionally than no need to worry.

But if pain occur every time and persist for longer time than need to investigate.

Here you mentioned that it gone immidiatly

Than mostly it wont require anything

But if it occurs constantly than I would prefer colorur doppler in my patient to look any local pathology.

so I hope you will get and understand what I told

M always here to help you.
Please feel free to ask.

Thank you

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Vishal Garala 1 hour later
no trauma before and the feeling lasts only 10 to 15 seconds. It is not a pain but only a little differenty feeling.
Answered by Dr. Vishal Garala 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
differenty feeling can be anything

Detailed Answer:
Hii dear

Very glad to see you

Do you aware about orgasm???

Orgasm occurs at the time of ejaculation.

It produces different type of feelings

I think it must be orgasm which occurs at the time of ejaculation

You must know it

It is physiological process of sex and satisfaction.

So no need to worry.

It is normal and that suggest satisfaction and plesure.

If still have a query than please ask.

But ask in detail about your feeling.

Thank you

Feel free.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D