Suggest remedy for pain caused by recurring hiatal hernia
Last few day am having the same fullness and burning sensation across upper abd. and burning tongue with bad taste in mouth.
Was told supsequent surgs. were less likely to be effective. Have taken 15 Tums in last 24 hrs. Dr cannot see me for another 2 wks. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, XXXXXXXXX(retired RN)
Please try all these measure and let me know the results.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.
Read and understood about hiatal hernia, 2 surgeries, recurrence of similar symptoms:
Till you can see your Doctor I would advise you the following:
- Soft bland diet.
- Requirement divided into 4 equal parts
-Head up position even during night sleep (you may raise the head-end of the bed by 8 inches
-Control of stress and anxiety
- Change over to another antacid gel like Mucaine or so with local anesthetic property and Xylocaine viscuss if available
I hope, you must have been doing some measures, please intensify, add-on if not doing and let us see the results.
Awaiting for your feedback.
What are the trade names for Pantoprazle and Domperidone?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiatal hernia neck pain
- Hiatal hernia throbbing pain
- Hiatal hernia and back pain
- Is a hiatal hernia painful to the touch
- Hiatal hernia cause left arm pain numbness
- Hiatal hernia and arm pain
- Ear pain and hiatal hernia
- Hiatal hernia and ovary pain
- Abdominal pain hiatal hernia
- Hiatal hernia cause chest pain