Suggest remedy for pain caused by bruise on arms and legs

Dr. Ronald Schubert

Posted on Thu, 5 Nov 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I suffer from extreme (non painful) bruising on my arms and legs. I have been tested fro leukemia and it's not that. I have been to a determatologist and she told me it was "Senile" something or other. Told me to use "Arnica" on them... nothing happened. It's just vanity, but I hate to have my husband see me like this. It started about a year ago. No new medications. Any suggestions?
Answered by Dr. Ronald Schubert 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No medication can help reduce your bruising

Detailed Answer:
Thank for contacting HCM with your healthcare concerns

You have easy bruising which is due to the skin in your arms being very friable. It does come for being older and there is nothing that can be done to reverse this problem. I have recommend people to wear long sleeves that may help protect your arm more. There is no medication or treatments that help either.

Sorry I was not able to give you any additional help. If you have any additional questions please contact us again