Suggest remedy for pain after using IUD skylarks

Question
I have had an iud since March called skylarks. I've had no period or pain since. About 1 month ago..I started heavy bleeding and clotting for about 6 days then stopped. A few days later I got the same thing for about 3 days. I now had been bleeding heavy for 8 days with back pain but the past couple of days I have had strong center abdominal pain and back pain with dizziness. I have ultrasound scheduled for the 14th..but my dream didn't check the skylarks today. I am in alot of pain with naproxin she gave me and feel concerned I shouldntbwait until 14th.
Posted Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
HI

Detailed Answer:

The skylarks needs to be removed as it is giving you pain and bleeding.

The pain and bleeding will not go unless you get it removed.

Also till the time the dream checks the skylark you can get a sonography to locate the pelvis.

Dr. Som MD