Suggest remedy for occasional nausea, sweating and diarrhea
Please follow. . .
Hi and thank your for asking!
I read carefully all your concerns and I can say as follows :
1.You are reporting than you have accasional nausea ,sweaty and diarrhea after you have started to use insulin.
These symptoms are usually associated with hypoglycemia especially after insulin use.
2. With regards to the fact that has happened at the same time you and your husband only once time, probably it has been a coincidence.
3. At this situation I suggest to measure your blood sugar level at the time when the symptoms occure.
Do not use insulin if you don't have eat meal.
Hope it was helpful to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Missed period occasional nausea periodical cramping negative pregnancy test
- Should i be worried of occasional nausea and vomiting
- Occasional nausea eating regular meals
- Drugs/medication for sore, occasional nausea
- Sore, occasional nausea causes
- What caused upper abdominal pain with occasional nausea and vomiting
- Treatment and cure for sore, occasional nausea
- Occasional nausea red palms
- Symptoms of sore, occasional nausea
- Diagnosis of sore, occasional nausea