Suggest remedy for nausea, lack of appetite and diarrhoea

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Fri, 6 Nov 2015 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: I have had pain under my rib cage, in my right side, and back, nausea , vomiting , heartburn, weight gain, weight loss, bloating, lack of appetite , never feeling full and diarrhea on and off for over a year. I've had a colonoscopy that was normal. 3 ultra sounds , 1 showing stones and 2 did not. A hida scan that was normal. I have gone up and down 10 to 15 pounds in a 2 week period. Sometimes greasy food upsets my stomach sometimes it doesn't. All these systolic started just about 1 year ago. Everyone keeps saying gallbladder but most of the test disagree. Could it still be my gallbladder?
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Irritable bowel syndrome.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
You seem to be suffering from Irritable bowel syndrome associated with Acid reflux.
To help you better I need following details:
1. Any history of thyroid, diabetes or hypertension?
2. Any pain abdomen?
3. The symptoms increase after meals or empty stomach?
4. Any aggravation of symptoms in night?
5. Any breathlessness?
6. Any history of alcohol consumption or smoking?
Revert with the asked details for a better help.
Stay Healthy.