Suggest remedy for nausea, insomnia and headache
Symptomatic treatment needed.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
From your discussion with other doctors here, I have come to know that you are pregnant.
The symptoms which you have mentioned are common in pregnancy.
Usually symptomatic treatment is sufficient in such case.
You can take tablet paracetamol for pains, doxylamine for nausea and low dose of diazepam if insomnia is troublesome. (all after consulting with your doctor).
Take good diet, plenty of fluids and adequate rest. You will be fine.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Emotional stress nausea insomnia
- Can taking champion lead to depression insomnia nausea and headaches
- Anxiety generalized anxiety disorder fatigue headaches nausea insomnia
- Headache nausea insomnia cough
- Dizzy spells headaches insomnia
- Nausea insomnia headache missed period
- Insomnia late night nausea and headache
- Hot nausea headache insomnia
- Nausea at night and insomnia
- Does insomnia cause nausea