question-icon

Suggest remedy for nausea, insomnia and headache

Posted on Mon, 7 Dec 2015
Question: I've been feeling naseua insomnia light headaches emotional I have white disgarge also and I had light pink spotting 3 days ago I also have slight abdominal and back pain
Answered by Dr. Shubham Mehta (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Symptomatic treatment needed.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.

From your discussion with other doctors here, I have come to know that you are pregnant.

The symptoms which you have mentioned are common in pregnancy.

Usually symptomatic treatment is sufficient in such case.
You can take tablet paracetamol for pains, doxylamine for nausea and low dose of diazepam if insomnia is troublesome. (all after consulting with your doctor).

Take good diet, plenty of fluids and adequate rest. You will be fine.

Hope this helps.
Thanks.
Dr. Shubham Mehta

Psychiatrist