Suggest remedy for nausea, dizziness and extreme exhaustion

Dr. Divakara

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in General Health
Question: I have had nausea, dizziness, and extreme exhaustion and some disorentation for about 5 days now. I have had swollen neck glands in the past but am not currently experiencing them. Yesterday I started getting a dry/tickling cough. I am still exhausted and not able to concentrate or type very well.
Answered by Dr. Divakara 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It seems like a Viral Infection.

Detailed Answer:
HI

Well you symptoms are indicating of Viral infection of Throat with acidity . Most of the time viral infections resolve on their own . You said need to drink plenty of water and fruit juice, do salt water gargling 3-4 times a day and avoid non veg food .

The dizziness and exhaution are part of viral infection, you need to take more calories ( difficult I know but do take more calories ) Take Glucose powder or fruit juices.

For nausea you can use Perinorm or Pantoprezole or even Antacid syrup if available at home. Avoid Spicy food , non veg food and avoid Citrus fruits. If your problem still persists after 2-3 days then you have consult doctor as you may require certain tests to be done.

Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask.

Regards.