Suggest remedy for nausea after eating
What about the problem with dehydration and nausea "throwing up"
What are some of the things that will help her live a more active lifestyle....i.e. from fatigue..What are the positive things yu could recomend for this woman
I feel sorry for your friend and I understand all her concerns.
1. With regards to nausea after eating I need to know more about her recent examinations like upper endoscopy. If she hasn't done recently an upper endoscopy , she should do it.
Otherwise the main cause of nausea after eating may be related with gallbladder removed, short bowel etc.
2. I need to know where was the primary cancer. Has she had stomach removed?
3. After such a large surgery as in her case will be formed a lot of adherences in abdomen that explain some of her symptoms.
Otherwise If I were her treating doctor i would suggest as follows:
- eat often and small amount of meal
- use ginger tea, it will help to avoid nausea.
- avoid fatty and sugar foods
- use probiotics
- use Creon plus antacid or PPI 's treatment
- use metoclopramid to avoid nausea
- try to increase physical activity
- start psychotherapy to avoid functional causes of nausea.
If you have other medical reports or medical information of her i would be glad to assist you.