Suggest remedy for mild cold and cough
It is the throat infection spreading to the ear. Need antibiotics!!!
Thanks for the consultation at my virtual clinic!
I have carefully worked through your case, and can well realize your health worries. Being your physician, I will take care all of your medical concerns today and will put my best efforts to get you out of this situation.
You have got throat infection and it has now started spreading to the ear via the eustachian tube (a passageway that connects the throat to the ear).
Yes you need antibiotics. If I was your treating physician I would have prescribed you with:-
Amoxicillin if not allergic to.
Fexofenadine + Pseudoephedrine.
Cough syrup if needed, can be taken over the counter.
Do gargles with a suitable mouthwash and take plenty of water. Rest is best for you.
Hope I answered all of your questions. Let me know if you have further clinical concerns or doubts. I will be more than happy to get back to you with expert opinion. Please don't forget to give Five Star rating to help me assist my patients in a better way; and, please don't forget to 'Close This Discussion'.
For any disease you have, a timely follow-up is very necessary regarding the treatment efficacy and to see if there is a need to change the treatment options. So keep a follow up to see how you doing (Always write down my name in the start of your questions at this forum & I will be with you in no time).
DR. XXXXXXX HANIF
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Homemame remedies for cough and cold
- Suggest medication for cold and cough
- Suggest medicine for cold and cough
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough
- Child has cold and cough pls suggest remedy of it
- Remedy for colds and cough
- Remedies for heavy cold and cough
- Suggest home remedies for severe cough and cold in children
- What is the remedy for cold and cough
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough with mild fever