Suggest remedy for lump on the forearm
Thanks for the query.
Probably you have developed keloid. It is an overgrown skin at the site of injury.
I would like to see the lesion in order to confirm my diagnosis. Please upload a photograph of the involved area. There is an option to upload photographs on right side of query page.
Please utilize that.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lump on forearm
- Lump on vein in forearm injur
- Small lumps in forearm and elbow
- Stitches in thigh bruises and lump lump stings suggestion
- Reduced menstruation with lumps ultrasound suggested remedy
- Lumps in forearm some cancerous
- Lump on the top of my forearm
- Suggest remedy to cure large lump under eye
- Spongy lump on left forearm
- Lump in my neck kindly suggest remedies