question-icon

Suggest remedy for lump in chest

Posted on Tue, 8 Dec 2015
Question: Hello I am a 38 year old female. I have 2 hard lumps or knots at the top of my chest where my neck begins. They are getting bigger and painful. How do i know if it is lymp nodes or in the bone like arthritis?
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant (49 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Please give additional details.

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
Read and understood your history and concerns about the swellings at the upper chest where neck starts.
Please give me additional information so that I can assist you more:
- since when have you got these swellings?
- are they fixed or mobile?
- what is the size, shape, feeling to touch like soft/ firm or hard?
- are they above the collar bone or on or below the collar bone
- if possible post a photograph.

Answers to these will help me to assist you more.

Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon