Suggest remedy for low libido in women
Kindly provide following details
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
Before any conclusion can be made kindly answer following basic questions.
1. How long you are married?
2. Duration of the problem?
3. Time spent during foreplay?
4. Frequency of the sex a week?
5. Any dispute between both of you?
6. Any likely stress for your wife and details if any?
7. Kind of explanation she offers for less interest?
8. Any medical illness for both of you?
9. Any medication your wife taking?
I look forward to hear from you.
Thanks and regards
Past two three months duration of problem
Foreplay time 30 min
Frequency of sex in week sometimes 3 sometimes no sex in a week
No disputes in between us
Yup she is used to taking unwanted stress for even little things
No explanation even asked she she say there is nothing she is ready for sex but when we start she shows very less intrest in having sex
It is probably stress
Thanks for reverting back to me.
In view of the provided response there is high possibility of stress being as causative agent. It is common in young women to have less desire for sex when there is stress factor.
The second possibility is hypoactive sexual desire disorder which can be primary and secondary. The possibility of secondary is more high as she was having normal experience few months back.
I will recommend following things things
1. Spend enough time in foreplay.I guess 30 minute is good one but not everybody responds equally so going further must be helpful.
2. Ensure active participation of both. Do not allow her to be just passive recipient of sex.
3. Use different positions to reignite fire as simple missionary positions becomes another name for boredom over a time.
4. Use lubricant of your choice. For example there are good collection with durex.
5. Last but not least stress management.
I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards