question-icon

Suggest remedy for loss of hair from hairline

Posted on Wed, 18 May 2016
Question: having severe hairloss hair line is shrinking .frizzy hair, hair thinning.medication used foilli hair & scalpe shampoo
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. (47 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Use minoxidil 5% solution

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for writing to us

I am Dr.Kakkar (Dermatologist). I hav egone through your query and I have noted your concern.

You seem to have androgenetic alopecia which is characterised by thinning and hair loss from the front, mid and vertex of scalp.

I would suggest you to use Minoxidil 5% solution e.g Mintop forte solution, 1 ml, twice daily, at scalp skin, applied with the help of a dropper.

You may continue with follihair and scalpe shampoo, as before.

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist