Suggest remedy for lactose intolerance
I am Dr Mittal. I have read your message. I think I can help you.
it sounds like lactose intolerance.
In this symptoms similar to yours come up.
The solution is to avoid milk.
However, if you must absolutely have milk probiotics may be tried.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information contained in this message will be able to help you find the best solution for your problem. Best of luck. Dr Mittal
Thanks for the reply, but can you suggest me any "Milk probiotic" available in Inidan market, and can I try some latose enzymes? Is it safe ?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Kariva and lactose intolerance
- Mood swings and lactose intolerance
- Lactose intolerant remedy
- Malarone and lactose intolerance
- Milk of magnesia and lactose intolerance
- Swollen joints lactose intolerance
- Lactose intolerance and cavities
- Milk thistle for lactose intolerance
- Microgynon lactose intolerance
- Having hiccup-belching-farting nausea stomach discomfort lactose intolerant on caltrate suggestions