Suggest remedy for lack of appetite and abdominal pain
No blood in stool, no vomiting.
Wondering what it could be.
I am her father.
Follow-up info for my daughter case:
-Eating was same as other members of family during the last days, and no one else is suffering.
-No family member suffering of gastric issues.
-No sports hurts/
-This is the first time in her life that she suffers from belly pain.
-Appenditis seems to be ok
Investigations and exam by a Specialist.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.
Read the history and all the points you have noted.
I was wondering what would be the investigations that would have been done and the full treatment given to the girl with such a severe pain in the upper abdomen.
I would suggest the following in such a patient:
Tests of blood: the routine and additional Amylase, Lipase for pancreatitis; Liver function tests, kidney function tests as more as per the clinical presentation if needed.
Tests of urine
Tests of stool for 3 consecutive times.
Ultrasonography to start with and CT scan or MRCP if required.
Good clinical evaluation and examination by a Pediatric or General Surgeon should be done.
All these together will give the most proper diagnosis so that the treatment can be planned accordingly.
I hope this answer helps you for the earliest possible diagnosis.
Please discuss with your Doctors to get all these things done ASAP.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatments for abdominal pain
- What is the remedy for abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain after foreplay remedies
- What is the remedy for constipation and abdominal pain
- Frequent abdominal pain loss of appetite
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and appetite loss
- What is the remedy for dizziness and abdominal pain
- Suggest medication for abdominal pain
- Remedy for abdominal pain and constipation
- Home remedies for child abdominal pain