Suggest remedy for itchy red bumps on body after using hair color
Cetirizine would be better option
thank you for contacting HCM.
i've gone through your query and would try to help you in best possible way. following steps would play best role in your treatment:
- cetirizine one at night for 5 days
- change color brand next time to see if you are allergic only to that specific brand or not
- avoid exposure to dust
hopefully you will see improvement in 1-2 days. if condition remains same or deteriorates then you need to visit hospital for i/v steroid and antihistamine treatment.
hopefully i've answered your query. if you have any followup query then feel free to ask. if none then dont forget to close the discussion and rate it.
wishing you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Toddler red bumps on body
- How to cure red itchy bumps on body
- Itchy palms white bumps on body any suggestions
- C non itchy red bumps on body
- Big red itchy bumps all over body
- Unexplained red itchy bumps on body
- Itchy little bumps on body
- Itchy bumps on body used cortisone ointment mites
- Itchy bumps on body
- Small bumps on body itchy had diarrhea suggestions