Suggest remedy for irritation and redness in eye
No active management. Eye check-up, LFTs. Alcohol induced.
Thank you for your query.
1. If there are no other symptoms (such as decreased vision, pain the eye and discharge), this condition may not require active management.
2. Bloodshot eyes are common in chronic alcoholics as the delicate blood vessels (capillaries) on the surface of the eyes are dilated.
3. It is better to get his eyes examined regularly as a routine.
4. Sometimes this look may be due to alcohol withdrawal. In addition, get his Liver Function Tests (LFTs) done.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any more questions I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Home remedy for red spot in eye
- Glossy irritated red eyes
- Redness in eyes what is the reason and suggest remedy
- Red eye irritated and burns
- Eye redness remedies
- Sore eye redness applied eye ointment suggestions
- Irritation in eye and redness with water in it
- Corner of eye red irritated watery
- Having acute eye ache and redness in eye suggest
- Remedy for red spot in eyes