Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suggest remedy for irregular urinary and semen excretion

Feb 2018
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1984
Answered : 16001 Questions
About 25 years ago, while having sex with a petite woman, I felt something along my penis snap. I lifted her off and since then my urinary and semen excretions have not completely evacuated and I am required to manually assist of there is eventual discharge. This problem has worsen as I've aged.
Posted Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query and history.

The feeling of something along the penis snap indicates that there would have been an urethral trauma, ballooning of a particular part called bulbous part of urethra.

Now it has got dilated and so the need to manually assist the evacuation of the urine and semen.

I would advise you to go for retrograde urethrography and an endoscopic examination to confirm. Consultation with an Urologist may find an answer.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor