Suggest remedy for irregular urinary and semen excretion

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Feb 2018
Feb 2018

General Surgeon
Question
About 25 years ago, while having sex with a petite woman, I felt something along my penis snap. I lifted her off and since then my urinary and semen excretions have not completely evacuated and I am required to manually assist of there is eventual discharge. This problem has worsen as I've aged.
Posted Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Investigations

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
Thanks for your query and history.

The feeling of something along the penis snap indicates that there would have been an urethral trauma, ballooning of a particular part called bulbous part of urethra.

Now it has got dilated and so the need to manually assist the evacuation of the urine and semen.

I would advise you to go for retrograde urethrography and an endoscopic examination to confirm. Consultation with an Urologist may find an answer.