Suggest remedy for heat boils
Its been 3 days do i need to use any antibiotics please suggest
Consider taking oral and topical antibiotics
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
Boils are basically bacterial infection of the hair follicles.Since they haven't improved in 3 days I suggest you to start with oral as well as topical antibiotics. You can consider taking tablet amoxicillin clavulanic acid combination twice daily and apply mupirocin cream on the boil twice daily.
Besides this take anti inflammatory medicine for pain and swelling. You can have diclofenac serratiopeptidase combination twice daily. Also go for hot fermentation of the affected area twice to thrice in a day.
I don't know whether these medicines will be available as over the counter in your country.
This will definitely help you.
Wish you speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Remedy for heat boils in eye lids
- Remedy for heat boil below nose
- What is the remedy for itchy heat boils
- Home remedies for heat boil in upper eyelid
- Home remedies for heat boils on eyelid
- Home remedy to treat heat boil on eye lid
- Eye heat boil remedies
- Novaclox for heat boils
- Suggest treatment for recurring heat boils
- Home remedy for heat boil on eylid