Suggest remedy for heart palpitations during pregnancy
Very common occurrence during pregnancy, nothing serious
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. First of all, congratulations on the great news. Now I would like you to know that you are most probably experiencing palpitations, which are quite common during pregnancy and are experienced by more than 60 % of pregnant women.
Non-sustained arrhythmias are one of the most common causes, and is nothing to worry about as most of the irregular beats observed during pregnancy subside almost immediately after delivery, or even during pregnancy itself. I would however, recommend a visit to your doctor to help you with any guidance required.
Remember to always keep your doctor in the loop, and I am sure everything will go perfectly well. I wish you loads of luck, and please do not hesitate to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart palpitations in early pregnancy
- Heart palpitations after pregnancy
- Heart palpitations during breastfeeding
- Heart palpitations everyday in pregnancy
- Natural heart palpitation remedies
- Constant heart palpitations during pregnancy
- Heart palpitations and coughing during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for heart palpitations
- Frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy
- Are heart palpitations normal during pregnancy
- Not getting proper sleep, don't want to take sleeping pills. What to take?
- Radiation done for tongue cancer. Started getting pain. How to overcome...
- How to get rid of swollen and painful inner labia?
- Have bradycardia. Got positive stress test and qrs-t angle on ekg. Risk...
- Suffering from chronic acute bronchitis and recurrent pneumonitis. Safe...
- Hard bump appeared on inner thigh and lower abdomen. What could be...
- Have severe dry eye. On Restasis. Used moisture pads. Nothing helped....
- Have osteoporosis. Is it safe to stop taking fosomax while on calcium...
- Sudden pop sound in back. Experiencing pain and hot flashes. Took...
- Suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and bipolar 2. Why am I...