Suggest remedy for heart palpitations, dizziness and headache
Haemoglobin estimation and peripheral smear for typing of anaemia, blood pressure.
Welcome to HCM
I have going through your query.
Is this the first time you are experiencing this?
I would have done through general physical examination, would have checked your blood pressure, and then initially would have asked for haemoglobin estimation and peripheral smear for typing of anaemia.
Anaemia and hypertention patient, usually presents with similar complaint as of yours. I would have waited for the report and based on that would have decided on the management.
Hope this helps.
Check blood pressure and haemoglobin estimation
Good to hear from you.
As suggested earlier, Kindly get your blood pressure checked and haemoglobin estimation.
It is better to decide on the management after obtaining report.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart palpitations sudden dizziness
- Heart palpitations in women dizziness
- Nausea headache dizziness heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations and cluster headaches
- Heart palpitations dizziness random aches and pains
- Heart palpitations diarhea dizzy
- Dizzy headache and heart palpitations
- Brain tumore heart palpitations dizzy
- Heart palpitations dizziness and severe headache
- Heart palpitations dizzy cough
- Positive pregnancy test, precautions taken during sex, delayed periods....
- Heart palpitations. prescribed beta blockers. on levothyroxine. history...
- Severe one sided headaches, nausea, blisters on face, neck. prescribed...
- Voice hoarseness, on HCG diet. Common side effect ?
- Have infection which is fatal to fetus, doctors recommend abortion....
- Left ovary contains avascular cyst with septum, no blood flow in septum....
- Child having high fever and headache. Taken motrin. Fever persisting....
- Itchiness in testicles, reddish coloration. on dermovate cream, worsened...
- Chest congestion and breathlessness. On Wysolone and Seroflo inhaler. No...
- Severe shoulder pain. Taking ibuprofen. MRI not needed. Physiotherapy...