question-icon

Suggest remedy for heart palpitations, dizziness and headache

Posted on Tue, 10 Nov 2015
Question: by after a had lunch today my heart beat star going fast now I feel dizzy and my head hurts
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik (3 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Haemoglobin estimation and peripheral smear for typing of anaemia, blood pressure.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to HCM

I have going through your query.

Is this the first time you are experiencing this?

I would have done through general physical examination, would have checked your blood pressure, and then initially would have asked for haemoglobin estimation and peripheral smear for typing of anaemia.

Anaemia and hypertention patient, usually presents with similar complaint as of yours. I would have waited for the report and based on that would have decided on the management.

Hope this helps.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Harish Naik (44 minutes later)
is happens alot after I eat. I feel deezy and my heart beet goes fast plus i.feel weak like I Goin to pass out.
Brief Answer:
Check blood pressure and haemoglobin estimation

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Good to hear from you.
As suggested earlier, Kindly get your blood pressure checked and haemoglobin estimation.
It is better to decide on the management after obtaining report.
Hope this helps.

Dr. Harish Naik