Suggest remedy for heart arrhythmia
hello and thank you for sending the question.
It sounds like you are experiencing palpitations. I am concerned that you are able to sense the irregularity of your heart beat now for at least a couple of hours.
I would suggest that you have this evaluated as soon as possible in your local emergency room. The doctors there to perform an electrocardiogram to see if you have a particular arrhythmiayou may need to be treated as soon as possible.
I would advise that you contact a friend or relative to transport you to the emergency department for evaluation. Additional testing including some laboratory tests may be helpful as well in order for the physicians to determine exactly what is going on with your heart.
would not wait to have this checked out any later than this evening.
Thank you again for sending your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Root canal heart arrhythmia
- Heart arrhythmia treatment
- Protein shakes and heart arrhythmia
- Heart arrhythmia arm pain
- Heart arrhythmia in newborn babies
- Percocet and heart arrhythmias
- Newborn heart arrhythmia treatment
- Heart arrhythmia and menstruation
- Heart arrhythmia symptoms
- Types of heart arrhythmia
- Is chemo-therapy effective in treatment of carcinoma of the esophagus?
- What does a lump on nipple indicate?
- What causes MGUS with a M-spike of .2?
- Suggest treatment for depression with anxiety
- What causes high BP and low platelet count?
- Suggest treatment for stage 4 rectal cancer
- Can Arimidex usage cause raised bumps on arms and neck?
- What does low WBC count indicate?
- Does Gleason of 9 and PSA of 96 indicate prostate cancer?
- Does my blood work indicate cancer?