Suggest remedy for hearing problem after using earbud

Dr. Krunal Karade

ENT Specialist

Posted on Sat, 16 Aug 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: I was using Ear bud last night and i think the Wax got stuck and from that time i am not able to hear from my left ear.
Answered by Dr. Krunal Karade 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You need left ear cleaning under microscope .

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX,

If I were your treating doctor, I would advice you continue Otorex ear drop 5 drop five time a day for 4-5 day to dissolve the wax then consult ENT specialist in your area for ear cleaning under microscope.

After ear cleaning you will able to hear. Stop using ear bud it will push wax much deeper which will be difficult to remove.

Hope this information helpful to you. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Ashwin Bhandari
Follow up: Dr. Krunal Karade 7 hours later
thanks it was really helpful... I ll use otorex for more 2 days den I ll share the status with you.. thank you