Suggest remedy for headache, sneezing and runny nose
May need antibiotics
Hi and welcome to healthcaremagic,
There are 2 possibilities.
2) Respiratory tract infection.
You have to see a physician to come to a diagnosis since only examination can tell the difference between the two.
If it turns out to be allergy then antihistamines will help and if turns out to be infection then you will need a course of appropriate antibiotics, a central cough suppressant will also be required.
Remember to drink plenty of warm fluids and get some rest. Steam inhalation and voice rest will definitely help. Ear fruits rich in vitamin C.
Feel free to follow up.
Dr Rajkishori Godhi.(MS ENT)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Runny nose and sneezing remedy
- Dizziness sneezing headache runny nose
- Hypothyroid sneezing runny nose
- Runny nose excessive sneezing headache pain in hands feet reason
- Any suggestion for sneeze and runny nose
- Sneezing and runny nose
- Sneezing runny nose headache nose bleed
- Clear runny nose and sneezing
- Excessive sneezing and runny nose
- Suggest treatment for runny nose and sneezing