Suggest remedy for headache, dizziness and vomiting
Keep him in close observation and wait for the reports
Thanks for the query
I can understand your concern.
Headache,dizziness with hot flushes with normal blood pressure can be due to some hormonal (chemical)disturbaces or due to some space occupying lesion in the brain.
As there is no history of fever and blood test reports are normal chances of infection in the brain is highly unlikely.
Migraine is another possibility in the presence of all these symptoms.But before labelling the diagnosis of migraine the other possibilities must be ruled out by investigations like brain MRI and ultrasound abdomen (to check any adrenal gland abnormality or renal abnormality).
So I would suggest you to observe him closely and to wait for the investigation reports.
Please let me know if you have any more query.
Wishing for your child's speedy recovery.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hit head headache vomiting dizzy
- Dizzy nausea vomiting diarrhea headache
- Vomit headache dizzy body aches
- Severe headache vomiting no energy dizziness
- Sweats nausea headache dizzy vomit
- Vomiting cold hands headache dizziness
- Sudden onset if headach dizziness vomiting
- Dizziness cloudy ear headache vomiting
- Heartache,dizziness,headache and vomitting
- Headaches dizzy spells and vomiting