Suggest remedy for gas in stomach along with burning sensation in anus post defecation

Dr. Prashant

Gastroenterologist

Posted on Wed, 28 Oct 2015 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: I've had yellow stools the past 2 days I'm worried it may be serious. I've maintained the same weight, no bodily changes for the skin. I am tired but I don't get enough sleep bad habit of staying up late. I have pains in the top portion of my abdomen on both sides, though it has subsided the past 2 days, it's often relieved when passing gas or stool, I also would like to note that I passed gas yesterday and yellow liquid came out. Anus does burn after passing stool or gas. I do not have health insurance as of yet. I am 20 years old. What can possibly be wrong with me?
Answered by Dr. Prashant 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
you may be having some initial symptoms of hemorrhoids and dyspepsia

Detailed Answer:
Nothing to worry ,first of all regarding your gas problem-it might be dyspepsia ,for this problem just avoid junk foods like pizza ,burger etc.
Avoid smoking if you are.
Avoid oily and spicy food.
Have a proper physical activity in terms of playing ,jogging etc.
And you can take tab NEXPRO 20 mg once a day before breakfast.
And next is regarding your burning sensation in anus that might be because of eating spicy food or constipation or initial symptom of a hemorrhoids.
So avoid straining during defecation.
Start eating high fiber diet like green leafy vegetables and fruits.
You can consider to take lactifiber powder 3 tsf in a glass of water at bed time.
Hope this information helps you
thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T