question-icon

Suggest remedy for gas, bloating and feeling fullness in abdomen

Posted on Fri, 3 Jun 2016
Question: Suffering for some time with gas, bloating, feeling full. Have had CT showing nothing in intestinal track that appeared abnormal; pancreas, liver, ovaries all appeared normal- have been directed to follow fodmap and have been for bout month now; still have these symptoms - some days much less than others - any suggestions for direction to seek answers?
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Please follow...

Detailed Answer:
I read carefully all your concerns and I understood your queries.
You are reporting to have gas bloating and feeling full.
On the other hand you have donet an abdominal CT and everything is normal.
Your symptoms may be related with :
- Gastric issues like gastritis
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- dyspeptic syndrome
To my opinion you need to be evaluated with upper endoscopy.
It will help to rule out/confirm gastric isses.
Otherwise meantime I would suggest to take digestive enzymes supplements like creon to improve your digestion.
If you have other queries I would be glad to assist you.
Dr.Klerida
Dr. Klerida Shehu

Gastroenterologist