Suggest remedy for fussy eating habits in children
Use bonnisan drops, crocin or ibugesic if needed
I understand your concerns but don't worry. Babies often avoid foods at the time of teething process due to gum sensitivity. It's a temporary phase and doesn't need any medical treatment. Hopefully he will improve in a few days.
In the meantime, ensure good nutrition by offering semi solids and soft preparations. Curd, idli, soups, porridge, juices, buttermilk, paneer, ragi etc. along with the preparations you are giving can be tried.
In case the child seems too cranky then give syrup Crocin or ibugesic for relief from pain. You may also give syrup bonnisan for improved digestion.
Hopefully it will be of help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Eating unhealth food habits in young children
- Childrens eating habits at 11 months
- Healthy eating habits for children
- Childrens bad habits eat
- Habit of eating raw rice is there a natural remedy
- Slate pencil eating habit remedies injections medicines
- Mud eating habit in children
- Children habits of eating clay
- Hungry but unable to eat suggest remedy
- Having acidity problem due to bad eating habits suggest treatment