Suggest remedy for folliculitis
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these lesions that you have. I have reviewed these images fully and they are suggestive of an infection of the pubic area. This is most likely caused by a bacterial infection and commonly known as folliculitis. This is most often provoked by shaving and especially when you shave so low.
As treatment, I will recommend you cleanse regularly with iodine. This will accelerate healing. If this regress significantly within a week, then you will need antibiotics that can only be prescribed by your primary care doctor.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for folliculitis on forearms and thighs
- Bacterial folliculitis remedies
- Remedy for severe itching due to folliculitis
- Homeopathic remedies for folliculitis of pregnancy
- What is the remedy for folliculitis when on doxycycline
- Folliculitis decalvans natural remedies
- Folliculitis in arms and legs heredity remedy
- Folliculitis in anus home remedy
- Natural remedies for folliculitis infection
- Tufted folliculitis remedy