Suggest remedy for flatulence and acidity

Dr. Prashant

Gastroenterologist

Posted on Thu, 10 Sep 2015 in General Health
Question: I am having Gas and Acidity problem from last two years . I have Concerned many Doctors but No recovery .And it is to such a high level that even I am not ablr to eat food now . Stomach always stays heavy and also burn is there .Even I have left Spicy food from last 1 year but still health is same .So please suggest me Something
Answered by Dr. Prashant 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
get an endoscopy

Detailed Answer:
Why i suggested endoscopy is if there are any ulcer or erosions ,for that we need to treat for h pylori infection .If its positive then h pylori kit should be initiated for 14 days followed a single dose pantop 40 mg for another 4 weeks to eradicate that infection .
With that you should avoid oily and spicy food.
avoid stress and have proper sleep.
regular physical activity is also must .
hope this information help you
thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T