Suggest remedy for fever, sore throat and mild headache
I'm 30 Yrs old guy,I have the complain of sneezing,throat ache,occasional fever and some time mild head ache .After consulted a local physician i got some relief. Now i have developed an additional symptom.My eyes are etching severely and during this time i sneezes also. Again i consulted a physician and he has prescribed some medicine assuming this may be due to dust allergic .Some of the medicine i have been taking are given below for your reference. Lozomac-600,Lecy M ,Evion 400,Immunace and B-29 Gold .Kindly guide me to get cure permanently.
Continue medications; get an allergy test done
Thank you for posting your query in Healthcaremagic.com.
This is Dr. Swarnava Dattagupta answering your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.
From your history, it seems like you had a minor sore throat problem which was associated with an additional allergic reaction leading to sneezing and itching eyes. You went to a doctor and was treated with medications.
Lizomac 600 is linezolid, an antibiotic which is probably given for sore throat. While linezolid is not needed in most cases of sore throat and can be managed with levofloxacin or azithromycin, however linezolid is effective too.
Lecy M contains levocetrizine and montelukast and it is given for allergic conditions. It is quite useful in such cases.
Evion, immunace and b29 gold are all multivitamins and health supplements and help to increase immunity and build up general health.
You can continue taking these as suggested by your doctor. You have provided some reports but I am not being able to see those. Kindly resend those so that I can help you further.
Also, get a complete blood count with eosinophil count. Also, a skin allergy test will be helpful to determine the things as well as food and medicine you are allergic too.
Avoid chilled food and beverages.
Warm saline water gargling will be useful.
Hope I have answered your question.
If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
can i use any medicine for eyes??? tell me.
You can use olopatadine eye drops
Sorry for late reply.
I have gone through your blood and urine reports. The reports are more or less within normal limits.
I believe you will be alright with the medicine you are taking. Get the allergy test done however.
If the itching in eye doesnot improve with the oral medications, you can apply olopatadine eye drops. This will give you relief.
Hope this helps.
After treatment i am facing the problem of gastric & Acidity. Why ?? any reasons.
kindly give me any solution about gastric & Acidity.
Acidity might not be related to treatment
Gastritis and acidity are most probably unrelated to your treatment.
It is quite common, mostly after heavy spicy meals.
I would advise for avoidance of spicy fatty meal if any, lots of water orally and pantoprazole-levosulpiride combination for 10 days to combat cause of acidity.
Mucaine gel or antacids might give you quick relief.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fever sore throat stomachache headache
- Sore throat fever headache fatigue
- Sore throat stuffy headache fever
- Vomiting sore throat headache fever
- Fever sore throat headache sweating
- Have sore throat cough fever and headache remedy
- Suggest remedies for sore throat no fever and no cough
- Fever sore throat headache sleepiness
- Sore throat threw up mild headache swallowing hurts help
- What could cause mild headache cramps and sore throat
- Suggest treatment for bloating and flatulence
- What causes sudden increase in BP readings with history of heart attack?
- Does over dosage of Piopar cause leg lymphodoema?
- Suggest treatment for palpitations and anxiety related issues
- Is mineville patch helpful in dealing with breast tumor?
- What causes tremendous weight loss after taking Obimet Sr?
- What causes constant retrosternal chest pain lasting for few minutes?
- Does unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy?
- Does pain in the my left rib cage indicate rib fracture?
- How long do symptoms of prostatitis last?