Suggest remedy for fatigue, anxiety and constipation while suffering from Hashimoto's disease
Treatment can be commenced while keeping other causes in mind
Hi! Welcome to health care magic!
Based on the history you have shared, and the details the doctors had suggested, it seems that her thyroid levels are either normal or lye in subclinical levels, which means TSH levels lying between 5-10. Normal treatment recommendations suggest, replacement therapy if TSH levels are more than 10 but some endocrinologist have a lessor threshold and suggest levothyroxine treatment even with almost normal thyroid levels with presence of symptoms but they also suggest to work up for other causes of such symptoms like simple anxiety disorders or nutritional or micronutrients defficiencies which may not be related to thyroid illness. For these casues evaluation you need to have her reviewed in detail by an endocrinologist and if any other cause except thyroid doesn't seem.seem to be causing her symptoms, she may be started on replacements.
Hoping her a speedy recovery. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hashimotos disease and lymphocytic colitis
- Hashimoto disease pancreatitis
- Hashimotos disease and general anesthesia
- Hashimotos disease and crestor
- Is hashimotos disease contagious
- High peroxidase thryoid levels pressure in throat constipation and hashimotos disease
- Hashimotos disease tattoo
- Hashimotos disease and flying in airplanes
- Hashimotos disease and herniated disc
- Hashimotos disease and arrhythmia