Suggest remedy for fatigue and dizziness in a person with low BP
I recommend as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
I understand your concern and would explain that 130/60 mm Hg is not considered a low blood pressure and your symptoms don't seem to be related to it.
Your troubles may be related to an inner ear disorder or to cervical spondylarthrosis, which can trigger dizziness after body movements (like during physical exercises).
I recommend you to consult with your GP for a careful physical examination, a resting ECG, a cervical column x ray study and some blood lab tests ( complete blood count, PCR, fasting glucose, sedimentation rate, kidney and liver function tests, blood electrolytes, HbA1C).
A Doppler ultrasound of the cervical vessels would be necessary to investigate the blood flow to the brain and exclude possible arterial stenosis.
A head up tilt test may be needed if suspicions of postural hypotension are raised.
Hope to have been helpful!
Feel free to ask any other questions whenever you need!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low bp fatigue pregnant will it affect the fetus
- Dizziness short of breath low bp
- Dizziness to the point of falling low bp
- Suggest treatment for low bp
- Dizziness blurred vision double vision cold low bp suggest
- Suggest the bp levels low bp
- Unconsciousness dizziness headaches have a chipped tooth low bp suggest
- Recurring dizziness low bp what could be this
- Low bp range 11080 remedies
- Suggest treatment for low bp and fatigue