Suggest remedy for excessive menstrual bleeding and abdominal pain caused by IBS
I'm a DES daughter I know I'm in risk for breast cancer but what about ovarian ?
DES, at this time, not known for ovarian cancer
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
If the WBC is persistently slightly elevated with no associated significant related symptoms then this is ok and requires only monitoring as your hematologist is likely doing.
Follicle cysts are common and occur as part of the menstrual cycle.
There are other abnormal types of ovarian cysts that can occur in some women but your ultrasound should have mentioned if you have additional cysts or problems with the ovaries. Rupture of one of the abnormal ovarian cysts are normally associated with significant pain.
The fibroids can cause abnormal bleeding to occur.
DES can be associated with problems but is not known, at this time, to be associated with ovarian cancer.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Excessive menstrual bleeding and daflon 500
- Accupressure points for excessive menstrual bleeding
- Citalopram and excessive menstrual bleeding
- Excessive menstrual bleeding causes
- Symptoms of Excessive menstrual bleeding
- Diagnosis of Excessive menstrual bleeding
- What causes excessive menstrual bleeding
- Treatment and cure for Excessive menstrual bleeding
- Crestor excessive menstrual bleeding
- Excessive menstrual bleeding with implanon