Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
These medicines are unlikely to be the cause
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through the details. I can assure you that nither Lipitor or Eliquis have a known side effect of dry mouth and I think that these medicines are unlikely to be the cause of your excessively dry mouth.
I would suggest you to take plenty of fluids and ORS (Oral rehydration solution) and hope that it will help in resolving the problem
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Excessive saliva bad odour in the mouth suggestions
- Suggest home remedy for for mouth ulcer
- Having pain and sores in mouth suggest a remedy
- Is excessive dryness of the mouth a side effect of trihexyphenidyl?
- Problem in opening mouth please suggest me remedy for it
- Dryness in mouth tingling sensation on tongue suggestions
- Skin in the mouth of penis please suggest remedy
- Suggest remedies for mouth ulcer
- Suggest medication for dark yellowish urine and dryness in mouth
- Have blister in mouth and tongue suggest home remedies
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation