Suggest remedy for excessive drowsiness
Need more information
I am Dr Mittal. I have read your message. I think I can help you.
However, I would request for more details about your symptoms.
Please respond as soon as possible.
Best of luck. Dr Mittal
Wait a month
Thanks for your response.
I have read your message.
I think I should tell you that it takes 6 months for Antidepressants to take full effect.
So I think it is appropriate time to just wait in case the effects are completed.
The tiredness and drowsiness is frequently a part of depression.
I think you should wait for another month.
If symptoms persist adding another medicine will help.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information contained in this message will be able to help you find the best solution for your problem. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Excessive drowsiness after injection hucog 5000
- Spondylytis head spinning prescribed medicines causing drowsiness constipation suggestions
- Non-drowsy hay fever remedies
- Recurring stuffy runny nose weakness drowsiness headache remedy
- Depression on medicines experiencing extreme lethargy drowsiness suggestions
- What is the remedy for drowsiness and headache
- Excessive drowsiness or sleepiness
- Feel drowsy and heavy suffer vomiting remedy
- Drowsy shaky depressed uncomfortable abdomen urine dark yellow suggestions
- What is the remedy for drowsiness