Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Suggest remedy for erection peoblems

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 1714 Questions
I am Sexually attracted to my wife but when we try to make love I cant get aroused what should I do?
Posted Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Vishal Garala 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hi, Erection problem may have many causes.

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear

I admire you for positive outlook.

I understand your concern.

You can not get aroused means you don't have erection or not have a desire to do sex

If you are sexually attracted means you have sufficient desire to have a sex.

So I guess the main area of problem is not having proper erection.

Erection depend upon several factors.

1st is physical health.

Routine check up and physical health is necessary.
Basic test to rule out medical condition like Blood pressure , diabetes etc.
Penile Doppler will help you to check blood flow in penis to rule out any medical condition that affect erection.

2nd is Relationship.

free communication and mutual understanding will help
sex is mutual act. So require support of both the partners equally.
so try to do mutually and tell your problem to partner.
this will reduce your anxiety and able to erect easily.

3rd is life style
stress and busy life style make u fatigue and secondary to this it makes less desire in sex and erectile problems.

Change in life style like

Regular exercise.
Proper sleep.
Healthy diet.
Do pleasurable activities.
Stress free schedule and work.

All will help you to handle daily stress.

Psychological soundness is must and sun set focus method for erection is very useful. It is method to involve in a sex gradually to make you stress free.Long fore play and once you will notice good erection than only involve in sexual activities.

I prefer medicine like sildenafil , tadanafil and tetrafol plus in my selected patient. But it require proper evaluation.

So talk with your wife and discuss everything. Do not tell her to do sex with someone else.
Just concentrate every aspect that i have said.

Hope for the best.
Still have a query than feel free to ask.

Happy to help you.
Thank you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Child Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor