question-icon

Suggest remedy for erectile dysfunction

Posted on Mon, 30 May 2016
Question: Sir, i am 24 yrs old and my problem is that my penis didn't get tight.... or sometimes It get it tight but after sometime when i insert it come back inits original position.... so Sir Plz help me.. i have do it sex many time.. sir Plz. suggest Me
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil (42 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
It is mostly due tp performance anxiety.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are facing problem of Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation .

In majority of cases at this age the cause of ED id mind related and due to what is called as performance anxiety.Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc 3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
5) Spend more time in foreplay .

Taking Sildenafil (Viagra)as on demand will help to get good hard sustainable erection and to have enjoyable sex.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil (29 minutes later)
Sir My marriage is on the end of April month. Sir tell me the best and the quickest way of treatment which is needful for me
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
It will get resolved after few months .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .This is a very common problem at young age and is sure to get resolved after few months of starting sexual life .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist