Suggest remedy for dry and flaky skin on penis
likely dermatitis, moisturising required
Thanks for posting your query on hcm.
I have gone through your query and I have deduced that you must be having dermatitis or skin irritation.
You need to moisturise the skin on your penis by using plain Vaseline twice a day.
During sex, I would recommend you to use lubrication.
Wear loose, cotton undergarments to avoid friction and wash the skin with a mild, moisturising soap.
If after a period of 1 week, if the problem doesn't resolve, then it might point towards a fungal infection. For this you may have to consult a dermatologist to go for KOH examination of skin scrapings of the penis to confirm for fungal infection, so that further plan of treatment can be decided.
It would be worthwhile to get your blood sugar (fasting and postprandial) tested at the nearest laboratory.
Please follow the above instructions and I hope you will be better soon. Please get back to me in case of further doubts/ clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Males penis itchy and flaky dry skin
- Penis always dry and flaky
- Flaky skin on shaft of penis
- Shiny flaky skin on penis
- Diagnosis flaky skin on penis
- Penis balls dry and flaky
- Itchy flaky skin on penis
- Dry flaky skin on penis
- Skin in the mouth of penis please suggest remedy
- Suggest treatment for dry and cracked penis skin