Suggest remedy for dizziness
That needs a through workup for sepsis and other causes.
Hi! Welcome to health care magic!
Based on the history you have shared, it can be due to variety if causes but such dizziness leading to altered sensorium or mild confusion needs some evaluation and can't be ignored. It is quite possible to be agr related dementia or early parkinsonism but history is too short to suggest that.
Other options include sepsis which can be due to urinary tract or central nervous system. In absence of respiratory symptoms it is least likely. Infections may present without fever in your age group and thus these can't be ignored. A basic blood test with complete blood picture alingwith ESR or CRP will rule out variety of such conditions. If it progresses further brain imaging or lumbar puncture may be needed but again that is too premature to suggest that at this stage.
Also get your thyroid functions, D3, B12, B1 and folic acid tested and replace in case of any defficiencies. Consult a neurologist in case of rapid worsening.
Hoping you a speedy recovery. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. you can also reach me directly through my profile in future, in case of any more queries. Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the remedy for fatigue and dizziness
- Natural remedy dizziness
- Elchuri remedies for dizziness
- Home remedy for dizziness and nausea
- What is the remedy for dizziness
- What is the remedy for nausea with dizziness
- Remedy for dry eyes and dizziness
- What is the remedy for dizziness and headache
- What is the remedy for diarrhea and dizziness
- Remedies for vertigo dizziness