Suggest remedy for disorientation

Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil

Posted on Tue, 3 Nov 2015 in General Health
Question: Hi! What will i do if i attaked iam not in my mind iam doing someting but my mind is emty just like iam sleeping what simtoms is that
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Cause of confusion needs to be determined

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

If you are feeling confused and have an idea that your actions are not voluntarily being performed by you yourself or if their is any dis inhibition observed by you then you should accompany a family member and go to a doctor immediately. Encephalitis, meningitis, hypoglycemia, drug intoxication and hepatic encephalopathy are organic causes that can lead to such symptoms that you described. If no one is around , you can call your emergency services to help you reach a hospital.

Let me know if you have any query

Wishing you best of health

Thanks

Dr. M.S. Khalil